Our Insulina may be used as a tea to support blood glucose. People often use Insulina as a tea to drink daily that may help maintain their blood glucose levels under control.
- May support blood sugar levels*
- May help manage cholesterol levels*
- May support liver and pancreas*
- May Aid in digestion by acting as a natural prebiotic*
- May be used as a natural diuretic which may support bladder and kidney*
- May Support cardiovascular*
How to prep Insulina:
Add at least 1 tbsp of tea in 8-10oz of water. Bring water (with herbs) to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups.
Note: Insulina is a Bitter herb. Add sweetener if needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.
Shipping Policy : If you’re placing an order and the shipping address is out of the U.S.A., please send us an email first at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order. The shipping cost is additional. Happy shopping!